Who is this for?
The course is designed for Talent Acquisition professionals looking to hone their craft, learn recruiting best practices, and get new ideas to make themselves more efficient and effective. This course is an A-Z of what you need in order to stand out as a trusted advisor to your hiring managers and organisation.
You want to become a trusted advisor and source of insight and knowledge for your company and the hiring managers that you work with. You want to have peer to peer relationships with those hiring managers and have the confidence that you are bringing best practice to every step of the recruiting process. This programme will make you the best recruiter that you can be and set you up for the next step in your Talent Acquisition career.
Delivered in themes or objectives which we call "Missions", this course is presented in short and easily consumed bite sized videos. Learn from leading industry experts to teach you everything you need to know to successfully lead a recruitment team. You will get 12 months access to the content and be able to rewatch the course as many times as you need. Access the learning via our easy to use platform, available on desktop and mobile.
- José Kadlec
- Johnny Campbell
- Gerry Crispin
- John Vlastelica
Outcomes for you:
- Become a more strategic partner to your organisation
- Stop being an order taker and become a trusted Talent Advisor
- Bring market insights to your hiring discussions
- Deliver an outstanding experience for your candidates
- Improve your advertising, sourcing and engagement skills
- Improve your interview to offer ratio
- Get ready for the next step in your career
Duration: Online self-paced approx.13 hours
- Talent Advisor
- Stacy's Secret Sauce: Recruit Like a Boss!
- How To Write Amazing Job Posts (That Really Work)
- Search Basics
- LinkedIn Sourcing
- Engaging Talent
- Interviewing Skills
- Designing Great Candidate and New Employee Experiences