Who is this for?
This certification is suitable for anyone who wants to ensure that their recruitment practices are fair and equitable. Whether you have specific responsibility for D,E & I in your organisation or just want to make a difference to people's lives through the way that you recruit every day – this certification will develop your understanding of the issues and give you the tools you need to achieve diverse and equitable hiring practices.
The advantages of diversity and inclusion in the workplace have been proven time and again – associated with happier, more innovative and crucially, more profitable companies. Looking beyond these more mercenary reasons, developing practices to enable equality is a moral imperative. Furthermore it will open up more candidates for the roles you are trying to fill - win win!
Video-based and delivered in 'Missions' (videos grouped together by topic or theme), this course is broken down into short, bite-sized videos. Learn directly from leading industry experts as you learn everything you need to know about D,E&I practices in recruitment. You will get 12 months access to the content with the ability to rewatch as many times as you need to absorb the content. You can access the content on our easy to use platform, accessible on desktop and mobile.
Your hiring experts: Click for bios
- Dr. Joanna Abeyie MBE
- Torin Ellis
- Holly Fawcett
- Joe Gerstandt
Outcomes for you:
- Understanding diversity & the spectrum of inclusion
- Recognise and overcome your unconscious bias
- Recruit across cultures
- How to source for diversity
- Learn to write neutral job ads
- How to interview with diversity in mind
Duration: Online self-paced approx. 12 Hours
- Diversity + inclusion + talent - Joe Gerstandt
- Uncovering diversity - Holly Fawcett
- Covering - Torin Ellis
- The spectrum of inclusion - Joanna Abeyie, Sarah Rennie, Nebras Khiata
- LGBTQI+ inclusion in the workplace - Joanne Lockwood
- Inclusion: The will vs the skill - Torin Ellis
- Sourcing for diversity - Holly Fawcett
- Recruiting & working across cultures - Holly Fawcett
- How to write amazing job posts - Katrina Kibben
- OFCCP Compliance in recruiting - John Fox/Candee Chambers