Who is this for?
This course is perfect for Recruiting Managers or those who would like to manage a team. This certification covers key topics to support you in your role as a Recruiting Manager, both tactical and behavioural. Learn about how you can enable your team to move from being order takers to trusted Talent Advisors. Examine recruiting from a strategic level and learn how to organise your teams to work collaboratively in a metric driven environment.
A great team needs a great leader. Great leaders, on the other hand, need processes and strategy. Busy in the day-to-day tasks, most managers don’t get the chance to assess and direct how their team operates on a daily basis. This is your chance to stop running, and instead listen, learn and apply to create an engaged and productive team.
Delivered in themes or objectives which we call "Missions", this course is presented in short and easily consumed bite sized videos. Learn from leading industry experts to teach you everything you need to know to successfully lead a recruitment team. You will get 12 months access to the content and be able to rewatch the course as many times as you need. Access the learning via our easy to use platform, available on desktop and mobile.
- Holly Fawcett
- Jason Lauritsen
- Kevin Blair
- John Vlastelica
Outcomes for you:
- Learn how to build an engaged and productive team
- How you build a collaborative and agile recruiting team
- Move your team from order takers to Talent Advisors
- Learn what metrics you should be looking at as a recruiting leader
- Build a team that sources diverse candidates
- Understand your role in coaching and mentoring your recruiting team
Duration: Online self-paced approx.12 Hours
- The Leadership Test
- Coaching and Mentorship
- Hiring for Hypergrowth
- Stacy's Secret Sauce: Recruit Like a Boss!
- Talent Advisor
- The Research Before Sourcing
- Designing Great Candidate & New Employee Experiences
- Inclusive Leadership
- A Talent Acquisition Approach to Internal Mobility
- The Metrics for Resource & Recruitment Capacity Planning